For example, you want to:
- View a component (e.g. Main), which contains subcomponent.
- Without changing that view, add a "Hover" event to the instance of the subcomponent.
- On hover, trigger actions in the instance of the subcomponent.
The best approach to this would be to pipe down custom events handled at the subcomponent level.
e.g. host component action:
The root node of the child component can listen on
'someEvent' and do whatever you want at that point.
You can also emit upwards with
'<', sideways with
'~', or everywhere with
To do it:
- Click bolt beneath main component in timeline:
- Click Add a New Action, and scroll down to add a custom event.
- Enter your custom event.
Note: These APIs are new/experimental.