Steps to troubleshoot
1. If you can’t get Animator to work, please:
- Check if you have an active subscription at https://account.haikuforteams.com/
- Make sure you're logged into Animator with the account used to purchase the subscription.
- Quit Animator (cmd + Q) and re-open it
- Reboot your computer
- Download Animator again and re-install it.
- Make sure you have Animator installed in the /Applications folder of your Mac computer. Please keep in mind that we currently do not support Windows and Linux.
- Check if the problem is Proxy/VPN related.
- Make sure you’re attempting to use Animator from a profile with Admin (not visitor) permissions in your Mac computer.
- Check if someone else has been using your Animator account on a different computer. Our system doesn’t allow for password sharing. If a friend or colleague needs to use Animator, they will need to purchase a new seat to be able to use the app.
2. If you’re new to Animator and you’re not sure how to do something, please start by checking our learning resources. We have video tutorials, blog posts, help articles and docs. You can find a comprehensive list of resources here.
3. If there’s something wrong, please go to https://help.haikuforteams.com/ and use the search bar at the top to see if there are any articles dedicated to the problem you’re experiencing. In most cases, there are. Please try typing different keywords and phrases related to your issue.
4. If nothing else worked, please contact us. You can email us at email@example.com or use the chat widget in our Help Center.
Information we need to help you
Please make sure to send all the information listed below when you contact us, so that we can address your problem faster. The more detail you include, the better we’ll be able to help you.
1. Include your Animator project link, which you can get from the Publish modal.
2. Explain in as much detail as you can:
- What you were trying to achieve
- What you expected to happen
- The steps you took right before the error occurred
3. Make a screen recording of the problem, so that we can understand what you’re experiencing. You can use a tool like Loom, which allows you to record your screen and share a link; or Giphy Capture, and attach the recording to your message or email.
4. If this is not possible, the next best thing is for you to send us screenshots where the problem is clearly visible.
5. If the app crashed, please include the Reference error ID that shows up on your screen.