To share your Haiku, you need to publish your project by clicking the [Publish] button at the top-right corner.
In the Publish modal, you will find different options to send your Haiku to others.
- Send the "Shareable link", which can be public or private.
- Download or send the link to your animation in a GIF format.
- Download or send the link to your animation in MP4 (video format). This is a Haiku Pro feature.
- Coming soon! Ad-hoc collaboration: Invite team members to your project.
- Coming soon! Haiku for teams.
Tip: The shareable links you get should point to the latest revision as long as there's a
/latest at the end of the URL. If you ever want to point to a specific revision instead, you can remove the
Note: We don't currently support a .png sequence export.